John Pryor Higgs was born 5 August 1892, Joppa, Grainger County, Tennnessee, husband of Eliza Morgan and father of Paralee Higgs.
He died 16 February 1918 of meningitis at Camp Sevier, Greenville, South Carolina.
Private First Class
115th Field Artillery, Supply Company
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 5 August 1892
- Date of death: 16 February 1918
- County: Grainger
- Hometown: Joppa
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 115th Field Artillery, Supply Company
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Sunrise Cemetery, Grainger County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John P. Higgs
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.