John Jones was born in Calhoun, Georgia, son of Jane Jones. He died at the age of 26 on 24 August 1918 of pulmonary tuberculosis.
Pfc Jones is buried at Chattanooga National Cemetery, 13062-A.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 2 October 1894
- Date of death: 24 August 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company E, 24th Infantry Division
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John Jones
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.