John Harley Crum
Born 8 April 1913, Green, Tennessee
Enlisted on March 10, 1942 in Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Died non Battle 4 October 1942, Knoxville, Knox County, Tennessee
Son of Edward Crum and Melvina Cummins. Husband of Irine Smith.
Private Crum died at the Knoxville General Hospital due to a gunshot wound in the abdomen.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 8 April 1913
- Date of death: 4 October 1942
- County: Knox
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Greeneville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VIII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John H. Crum
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.