John Green of Erwin, TN was born on November 13, 1900. He was the son of Enniket Green. He enlisted in the military on May 16, 1918. He died of pneumonia on October 16, 1918 in Camp Greenleaf, Georgia. He is buried in Jobe Cemetery in Unicoi County, Tennessee.
- Date of birth: 13 November 1900
- Date of death: 15 October 1918
- County: Unicoi
- Hometown: Erwin
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Headquarters Detachment Motor Units Section
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Jobe Cemetery, Erwin, Unicoi County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John Green
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.