John Franklin Myers wasborn in LaFollette, Tennessee, son of George Myers Sr. and Ollie Myers. He was a farmer before he entered the service at Jacksboro, Tennessee on 12 August 1918. Pvt Myers died of lobar pneumonia.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 27 June 1886
- Date of death: 4 October 1918
- County: Campbell
- Hometown: La Follette
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 8th Company, Camp Gordon September Auto Replacement Draft
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Woodlawn Cemetery, La Follette, Campbell County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John F. Myers
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.