John F. Brown was born in Jefferson County, Tennessee. He died of wounds received in action at the age of 19.
He was initially buried at the British Cemetery 1140, American Plot, Div. 10 at Deauville, Calvados, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 20 April 1899
- Date of death: 20 October 1918
- County: Jefferson
- Hometown: White Pine
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company A, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John F. Brown
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.