John I. Dockery was born on February 18, 1895. He was the son of William and Cordelia Dockery. He was the brother of Mary Dockery, Laura Dockery, James Dockery, Clifford Dockery, Genva Dockery, and Bessie J. Dockery. He served in the 154th Depot Brigade. He died of Tuberculosis on February 15, 1919 and is buried in Sevier County Cemetery.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 18 February 1895
- Date of death: 15 February 1919
- County: Blount
- Hometown: Sevierville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 30th Company, 154th Depot Brigade
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Sevier County Cemetery, Sevier County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John Dockery
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.