Private John Clarence Farmer died non battle in New Orleans, Louisiana. He was the son of George Edward Farmer and Rachelle Vena Angel.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 14 December 1921
- Date of death: 18 April 1943
- County: Bledsoe
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 154th Infantry, Anti-Tank Company
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Iron Hill Cemetery, Pikeville, Bledsoe County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John C. Farmer
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.