John C. Blazer
Born 27 April 1922
Died of Wounds 18 September 1944, Luxembourg
Pvt John C. Blazer was the son of J W Blazer. He was killed in Luxembourg. He enlisted 4 Nov 1943 and had been overseas five months. He was survived by his father and former wife, Mrs. Irene Flynn. Pvt John C Blazer’s remains were received 8 Apr 1949 and interred in the Cummings Chapel Cemetery, Sevier County, TN.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 27 April 1922
- Date of death: 18 September 1944
- County: Sevier
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Cummings Chapel Cemetery, Sevier County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVII, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John C. Blazer
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.