Buried at the Normandy American Cemetery, Colleville-sur-Mer, France, C, 21, 32.
Member of Co. I, 3rd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne Division; likely killed in the fighting for Carentan.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of death: 10 June 1944
- County: Washington
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 506th Parachute Infantry Regt, 101st Airborne Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Battles: Normandy Campaign
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Normandy American Cemetery, Colleville-sur-Mer, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIX, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John Boggs
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.