John Arnett was born 11 April 1894, Cumberland County, Tennessee to Christopher Columbus Arnett and Mary Catherine Blaylock.
He died of lobar pneumonia in France on 26 March 1919 and is buried at Arnett Cemetery, Bledsoe County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 11 April 1894
- Date of death: 26 March 1919
- County: Bledsoe
- Hometown: Erasmus
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company D, 105th Engineers
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Ypres
- Burial/Memorial Location: Arnett Cemetery, Bledsoe County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John Arnett
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.