John Alva Stiles
Born 8 January 1925, Tennessee
Died 19 May 1946
John Stiles died at Mims Clinic, Newport, Cocke County, Tennessee of a ruptured peptic ulcer and generalized peritonitis. He was the son of Wilson Stiles and Cordie Schults.
- Date of birth: 8 January 1925
- Date of death: 19 May 1946
- County: Jefferson
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Hills Union Cemetery, Dandridge, Jefferson County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XII, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor John A. Stiles
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.