Private First Class Joe Stout Mullins was born around 1931. He was the son of Mr. and Mrs. John B. Mullins. Private First Class Mullins was a Light Weapons Infantryman with Company D, 32nd Infantry Regiment, 7th Infantry Division. He was seriously wounded by a missile near Pork Chop Hill, North Korea on July 24, 1953. He died of those wounds later that day. Private First Class Mullins is buried in Fairview Cemetery in Dover, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 26 July 1931
- Date of death: 24 July 1953
- County: Anderson
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 32nd Infantry Regiment, 7th Infantry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Infantrymans Badge, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Fairview Cemetery, Indian Mound, Stewart County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XX, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Joe S. Mullins
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.