Private Jessie J. Edwards was assigned to the 3272nd Quartermaster Service company. At the time of his loss, the Company was supporting troops in the Italian Campaign.
Private Edwards died on the 10th of March 1944. He is remembered on the Tablets of the Missing, Sicily-Rome American Cemetery, Nettuno, Italy.
- Rank: Private
- Date of death: 10 March 1944
- County: Bradley
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 3272nd Quartermaster Service Company
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Sicily-Rome American Cemetery, Nettuno, Italy
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Jessie J. Edwards