Jesse Tucker was born in Cleveland, Tennessee, son of Henry Tucker. He was inducted at Chattanooga on 1 September 1918. died on 2 December 1918 in France of pneumonia.
Cpl Tucker was initially buried in Cemetery 73-E, Magdalon Hill, Winchester, Hants, England. He is buried at Chattanooga National Cemetery, Q, 133, 99E.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 9 October 1895
- Date of death: 2 December 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company K, 814th Pioneer Infantry
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Jesse Tucker
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.