Jesse Sprouse was born 23 October 1891, Bridgeport, Tennessee to Millard and Mary Sprouse. He was wounded in action near camp “Dirty Bucket” July 1918 and died later in an Army hospital. In 1921 his body was brought home and buried at Inman Cemetery, Newport, Cocke County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 23 October 1891
- Date of death: 29 September 1918
- County: Cocke
- Hometown: Newport
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company K, 120th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Inman Cemetery, Newport, Cocke County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Jesse Sprouse
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.