Jesse Slaven was killed in action 29 September 1918
120th Infantry, 30th Division, Company L
Pvt Slaven was initially buried at the American Cemetery Bony, Aisne in France. He is buried at Arlington National Cemetery, VA, 1705. He was the husband of Lillie Slaven.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 28 November 1888
- Date of death: 29 September 1918
- County: Scott
- Hometown: Elva
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 120th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, VA
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Jesse Slaven
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.