Private Jesse J. Brown was assigned to the 4th Cavalry Reconnassance Squadron. The unit was in support of the 9th Infantry Division during the Normandy campaign. He was killed in action 8 August 1944 and is interred at the Brittany American Cemetery, St James, France, J, 9, 3.
- Rank: Private
- Date of death: 8 August 1944
- County: Hamilton
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 4th Cavalry Reconnassance Squadron
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Battles: Normandy Campaign
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Brittany American Cemetery, St. James (Manche), France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Jesse J. Brown
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.