Private First Class Jerry Arnold McFalls was born on February 27, 1948, and was originally from Kingston, Tennessee. He served his country in the Vietnam War in the United States Army, as an infantryman in C Company, 1st Battalion, 14th Infantry, 4th Infantry Division. His tour in Vietnam began on November 21, 1968. On January 16, 1969, PFC McFalls was killed under hostile conditions in Pleiku province, South Vietnam; he was 20 years old at the time of his death. PFC McFalls is memorialized on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial on Panel 34W, Line 17.
Photo from; www.honorstates.org
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 27 February 1948
- Date of death: 16 January 1969
- County: Roane
- Hometown: Kingston
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 14th Infantry Regiment, 4th Infantry Division
- Conflict: Vietnam
- Awards: Bronze Star, Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Calvary Baptist Church Cemetery, Roane County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXIV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Jerry A. McFalls
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.