Private First Class James W. Rader was born 1921, Tennessee. He was the son of Robert Lee Rader en Luvene D. Rader.
PFC Rader enlisted on 21 April 1944 at Baltimore, Maryland. Killed in Action in the American Invasion of Luzon Island.
He is buried at Shelby Hill Cemetery, Bristol, Sullivan County, Tennessee.
Information submitted by Tom Rader.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 11 March 1921
- Date of death: 7 April 1945
- County: Sullivan
- Hometown: Bristol
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Shelby Hill Cemetery, Bristol, Sullivan County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVIII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James W. Rader
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.