PFC James Morgan is buried at Sicily-Rome American Cemetery, Plot D, Row 3, Grave 24.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of death: 3 June 1944
- County: Hamilton
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 6th Infantry, 1st Armored Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Sicily-Rome American Cemetery, Nettuno, Italy
- Location In Memorial: Pillar X, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James S. Morgan
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.