James Manson Still Jr. was born 16 November 1919 in Knoxville, Knox County, TN
Died non Battle 12 February 1943 in North Africa
Buried at New Gray Cemetery, Knoxville, TN
92nd Field Artillery Battalion, Headquarters Battalion
Son of James Manson Still and Vivian Eyler Staley. Husband of Vivian Frances Holt
Sgt. Still was a graduate of Knoxville High School and attended the University of Tennessee before becoming an employe of the Aluminum Co. at Alcoa, TN. He was killed in an airplane accident in North Africa.
- Rank: Staff Sergeant
- Date of birth: 16 November 1919
- Date of death: 12 February 1943
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 92nd Field Artillery Battalion, Headquarters Battalion
- Theater: North Africa
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: New Gray Cemetery, Knoxville, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James M. Still Jr.
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.