James Monroe McMahan was born in Sevierville, TN, 17 June 1889. He is listed under Cocke County in State records.
Headquarters Company, 120 Infantry, Camp Sevier, South Carolina
Private McMahan was admitted at the Base Hospital at Camp Sevier on 30 November 1917 and died there of Pneumonia and tuberculosis on 11 December.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 17 June 1889
- Date of death: 11 December 1917
- County: Sevier
- Hometown: Sevierville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Headquarters Company, 120th Infantry
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Ramsey Cemetery, Jones Cove, Sevier County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James M. McMahan
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.