James Marle Freeman was born 28 December 1891, Robertsville, Georgia to Drewry Hutchinson Freeman and Julia C. Carter.
He died of internal obstruction on 27 July 1919 in France.
Pvt Freeman was initially buried at the American Cemetery, St. Nazaire, Loire Inférieure, France. He is now buried at the Chattanooga National Cemetery, S, 12909.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 28 December 1891
- Date of death: 27 July 1919
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: East Lake, Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 83rd Infantry Division, 72nd Prisoner of War Escort Company
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James M. Freeman
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.