James Leland Menatola
SFC Menatola was the husband of Nancy E. Menatola, Monterey Ave, Marina in California
Sergeant First Class Menatola was a member of Company A, 1st Battalion, 7th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Cavalry Division. He was Killed in Action while fighting the enemy in South Korea. Buried at the Golden Gate National Cemetery, San Francisco, CA, N, 2910.
- Rank: Sergeant First Class
- Date of birth: 21 March 1921
- Date of death: 23 September 1950
- County: Hamilton
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 7th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Cavalry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Infantrymans Badge, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Golden GateNational Cemetery, San Francisco, CA
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XX, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James L. Menatola
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.