James Luther Keck was born in Powder Springs, Tennessee, son of Reuben Mathew Keck and Rebecca Jane Haynes. He was the husband of Jessie Starnes and father of Lester Lee Keck. He was killed in action on 29 September 1918 at the age of 23 and is listed on The Tablets of the Missing at Somme American Cemetery, Bony, France.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 3 July 1893
- Date of death: 29 September 1918
- County: Grainger
- Hometown: Powder Springs
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company D, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Somme American Cemetery, Bony, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James L. Keck
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.