James Irvin Francisco Jr. was born 9 February 1890, Goin, Tennessee to James Irvin Francisco Sr. and Phoebe Emeline Keck. James Francisco enlisted on 29 March 1918 in Tazewell and was killed in the Argonne Forest, France, 30 September 1918. He is buried at Pleasant Point Cemetery, Goin, Claiborne County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 9 February 1890
- Date of death: 30 September 1918
- County: Claiborne
- Hometown: Arthur
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company E, 327th Infantry, 2nd Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Argonne, Charpentry
- Burial/Memorial Location: Pleasant Point Cemetery, Goin, Claiborne County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James I. Francisco Jr.
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.