James Harrison Troutt died non Battle 31 December 1942 in Egypt. He was returned from El-Alia Military Cemetery in Algeria.
334th Bomber Group, 471st Bomber Squadron
He is buried at Zachary Taylor National Cemetery, Louisville, Jefferson County in Kentucky together with S/Sgt Chester V. Benson, F/O Donald W. Buckley, F/O Reginald B. Dunklin Jr., S/Sgt George E. Shiffler and S/Sgt Thomas C. Wells, E, 209-210.
- Rank: Staff Sergeant
- Date of birth: 15 May 1924
- Date of death: 31 December 1942
- County: Cumberland
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 334th Bomber Group, 471st Bomber Squadron
- Theater: North Africa
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Zachary Taylor National Cemetery, Louisville, Jefferson County, KY
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VIII, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James H. Troutt
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.