James Hall Curtis was born 10 April 1896, Pikeville, Tennessee. He entered the service November 13, 1917 at Pikeville, Tennessee and received his training at Camp Gordon in Atlanta, Georgia. He arrived in Europe August 5, 1918. Pvt Curtis died of wounds received in action in France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 10 April 1896
- Date of death: 11 November 1918
- County: Bledsoe
- Hometown: Pikeville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company D, 324th Infantry
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Rigsby Cemetery, Pikeville, Bledsoe County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James H. Curtis
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.