James Gibson was born April 16, 1894, in Bell County, Kentucky. Parents were Rev. Wiley Gibson and Elizabeth Anderson. He died November 2, 1918 in France of pneumonia. He is buried in the Antioch Church Cemetery in Scott County, TN.
-Submitted by his great-great nephew, David Jeffers
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 16 March 1894
- Date of death: 2 November 1918
- County: Scott
- Hometown: Norcross
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company D, 57th Pioneer Infantry Regiment
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Antioch Church Cemetery, Scott County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James Gibson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.