James Gresham Nash was born 19 October 1940. He was the son of J.W. Nash of Hixon, Tenn. and was married to Donna Lee Draper and father of James Scott Nash and Douglas Lee Nash.
He died in a plane crash at Whiting Field, Milton, Florida on 16 June 1966, where he was a flight instructor.
Buried at Chattanooga National Cemetery, PP, 214
Lieutenant Junior Grade
- Rank: Lieutenant Junior Grade
- Date of birth: 19 October 1940
- Date of death: 16 June 1966
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Navy
- Conflict: Vietnam
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXII, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James G. Nash
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.