James Clifford Morgan was born at Dayton, Rhea County, TN. He was the son of John Preston Morgan and Sarah Cornelia Lloyd. Husband of Arvazine Elder.
He was initially buried at La Cambe Cemetery at Isigny, France and reburied at Normandy American Cemetery, Colleville-sur-Mer, France, G, 19, 30
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 5 December 1904
- Date of death: 18 June 1944
- County: Jefferson
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 116th Infantry Regiment, 29th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Battles: Normandy Campaign
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Normandy American Cemetery, Colleville-sur-Mer, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XII, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James C. Morgan
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.