James Blaine Gladson was born 15 November 1894 to Joseph R. Gladson and Annis Adeline Lawson.
Pvt Gladson was killed in action in the St. Mihiel drive on 15 September 1918 and was initially buried at the American Cemetery, St. Mihiel, Thiaucourt, France. He is buried at Knoxville National Cemetery, B, 3695.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 15 November 1894
- Date of death: 15 September 1918
- County: Hawkins
- Hometown: Bridgeport
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company L, 328th Infantry Regiment, 82nd Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: St. Mihiel
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James B. Gladson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.