Private James Arnold Fuller, US Army, was assigned to the 406th Infantry Regiment, 102nd Infantry Division. The 102nd had attacked across the Roer River on 23rd of February 1945 and attacked towards Lovenich.
Private Fuller died of wounds on the 2nd of March 1945, He was interred at the Netherlands-American Cemetery, D,9,24, Margarten, Netherlands.
Picture from www.honorstates.org
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 28 September 1918
- Date of death: 2 March 1945
- County: Hamilton
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 406th Infantry Regiment, 102nd Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Netherlands American Cemetery, Margraten, Netherlands
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor James A. Fuller
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.