Robert Jahue Tillison was born 10 March 1898, son of William M. Tillison.
He was killed in action on 29 September 1918 in France.
Buried at Fleenors Memorial Church Cemetery, Fleenors, Washington County, Virginia.
Company E, 120th Infantry
He entered the service in Tennessee but resided in Virginia.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 10 March 1898
- Date of death: 29 September 1918
- County: Sullivan
- Hometown: Benhams, VA
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company E, 120th Infantry
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Fleenors Memorial Church Cemetery, Fleenors, Washington County, Virginia
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Robert J. Tillison
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.