Jack Kelly Brown was born at Englewood, TN. He died non battle at Nichols General Hospital, Louisville, Jefferson County. He was admitted to the hospital on 10 July 1944 and died there on 12 January 1945.
He was the son of Henry Kelly Brown and Georgia Phylip Zimmerman.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 9 April 1920
- Date of death: 12 January 1945
- County: McMinn
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Sunrise Cemetery, Englewood, McMinn County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XV, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Jack K. Brown
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.