Private First Class Jack Edward King was born in 1932 and was from Townsend, Tennessee. He was a member of the 31st Infantry Regiment, 7th Infantry Division. He was Killed in Action while fighting the enemy in North Korea on November 8, 1950.
He is buried at Bethel Cemetery, Townsend, TN.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 22 February 1932
- Date of death: 8 November 1950
- County: Blount
- Hometown: Townsend
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 31st Infantry Regiment, 7th Infantry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Infantrymans Badge, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Bethel Cemetery, Townsend, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XX, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Jack E. King
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.