Born 31 August 1914
Died non Battle 6 August 1945
Seaman First Class
J.V. Poe was the son of Enoch P. Poe and Nora Jones and husband of Virginia Roberts. He died in Greene County, Tennessee due to an accident and is buried at Cedar Hill Cemetery, Greene County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Seaman First Class
- Date of birth: 31 August 1914
- Date of death: 6 August 1945
- County: Greene
- Service Branch: Navy
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Cedar Hill Cemetery, Greene County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IX, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor J. V. Poe
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.