James Mack Loden was born March 10, 1896 at Grassy Cove, Cumberland County, Tennessee. Son of Jonathan C. and Hester Loden. He entered service June 30, 1918 at Crosville, TN and served with the 534th Motor Truck, 426th Motor Supply Division. He trained in Knoxville, TN; Florida and New Jersey. He arrived in Europe September 30, 1918 and died of Broncho-Pneumonia December 10, 1918 in France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 10 March 1896
- Date of death: 10 December 1918
- County: Cumberland
- Hometown: Powell Station
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 534th Motor Truck, 426th Motor Supply Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery and Memorial Romagne-sous-Montfaucon, Departement de la Meuse, Lorraine, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor J. Mack Loden
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.