Ira Mosco Lawson was born on 17 June 1888 at Watatchie, Hamilton County, Tennessee, son of Elizabeth Lawson
He was killed in action at the age of 30, and is buried plot A, row 19, grave 7, Somme American Cemetery, Bony, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 17 June 1888
- Date of death: 29 September 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: St. Elmo
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company H, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Somme American Cemetery, Bony, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Ira M. Lawson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.