Hugh T. Gregory was born on 25 July 1889 at Winter Garden, Florida, son of John H. Gregory. He died of pancreatitis in France and was initially buried at the American Military Cemetery #10 at Chaumont Haute Marne plot 304. He was shipped home by train #89, June 9, 1921. Burial in Oakland Cemetery, June 10, 1921.
- Rank: First Lieutenant
- Date of birth: 25 July 1889
- Date of death: 9 December 1920
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 3rd Pioneer Infantry
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Oakland Cemetery, Oakland, Orange County, Florida
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Hugh T. Gregory
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.