Hugh M. Campbell was born in 1922 in Tennessee, son of Milas Leonard Campbell and Nancy Miller.
T/Sgt Campbell served in the 104th “Timberwolve” Division and died on April 21, 1945 somewhere in Germany. He is buried at the Netherlands American Cemetery, Margraten, the Netherlands, K, 18, 19.
- Rank: Technical Sergeant
- Date of birth: 13 January 1922
- Date of death: 21 April 1945
- County: Cocke
- Hometown: Cosby
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 414th Infantry Regiment, 104th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Netherlands American Cemetery, Margraten, Netherlands
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VIII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Hugh M. Campbell
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.