Hugh Curtiss Clabo
Born 13 July 1895, Pigeon Forge, Sevier County, Tennessee
Died 2 December 1917
Son of Elijah Clabo and Lucinda Ellen Franklin. Husband of Hailey Malvina Elliott.
115th Field Artillery, 30th Division, Battery D
Died from Spanish Influenza Epidemic at the Base Hospital at Camp Sevier.
Buried at Springwood Cemetery, Greenville, South Carolina
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 13 July 1895
- Date of death: 2 December 1917
- County: Sevier
- Hometown: Pigeon Forge
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Battery D, 115th Field Artillery, 30th Division
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Springwood Cemetery, Greenville, South Carolina
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Hugh C. Clabo
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.