Hoyle Terry was killed in South Vietnam and died of multi-Fragment Wounds. He served with the 502nd Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne Division, Company B, 1st Battalion.
PFC Terry was born in Oak Ridge. He received his paratroop training at Ft. Benning, GA.
Survivors include his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Hoyle Terry, Sr.,eight siblings, and two sons, Mitchell and Charles Terry.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 25 May 1946
- Date of death: 26 March 1968
- County: Anderson
- Hometown: Oak Ridge
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 502nd Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne Division
- Conflict: Vietnam
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Anderson Memorial Gardens and Chapel Mausoleum, Dossett, Anderson County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Hoyle Terry Jr.
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.