Howard Tillman Mann was born 23 December 1896, New Market, Tennessee to William Lafayette Mann and Addie Grant. He entered the service September 4, 1918 at Camp Sevier in Greenville, South Carolina and received his training at Camp Wadsworth and Camp Merritt. He sailed to Europe arriving on October 8 and died 2 days later of broncho pneumonia at Kerhoun in France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 23 December 1896
- Date of death: 10 October 1918
- County: Jefferson
- Hometown: New Market
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company M, 57th Pioneer Infantry Regiment
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Piedmont Cemetery, Piedmont, Jefferson County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Howard T. Mann
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.