Howard Kenneth was initially buried at Limey Cemetery win Toul, France and was reburied at Lorraine American Cemetery, St. Avold, France, B, 31, 46.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of death: 11 December 1944
- County: Meigs
- Hometown: Georgetown
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 137th Infantry Regiment, 35th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Lorraine American Cemetery, St. Avold (Moselle), France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Howard Kennett
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.