Sergeant Horace L. Wilkins #34505138 was serving in the 134th Infantry Regiment, 35th Infantry Division. At the time of his death the 134th was advancing from St-Lo, France towards Vire. He died on 1 August 1944. He was initially buried at Saint Laurent Cemetery at Baveux, France and reburied at Normandy American Cemetery, St-Laurent-sur-Mer, France, I,21,18.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of death: 1 August 1944
- County: Monroe
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 134th Infantry Regiment, 35th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Normandy American Cemetery, Colleville-sur-Mer, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Horace L. Wilkins
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.