Hobart David Willocks of Maryville, Blount County, was the son of Martha Melvina Gardner and John S. Willocks. A Corporal in Company B, 117th Infantry Regiment of the 30th Division, he died at the Base Hospital while in training at Camp Sevier, Greenville County, South Carolina of acute bronchopneumonia. He is buried in Magnolia Cemetery, Maryville.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 10 September 1897
- Date of death: 11 January 1918
- County: Blount
- Hometown: Maryville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company B, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Division
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Magnolia Cemetery, Maryville, Blount County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Hobart D. Willocks
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.