Buried at Luxembourg American Cemetery, Luxembourg, I, 10, 3
- Rank: Private
- Date of death: 19 December 1944
- County: Hamilton
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 55th Engineer Battalion, 10th Armored Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Luxembourg American Cemetery, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Herbert N. Hollis Jr.
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.