Henry Lloyd Watson
Born 24 September 1930
Private Watson was a member of the 179th Infantry Regiment, 45th Infantry Division. He was seriously wounded by the enemy in North Korea on June 16, 1952 and returned to duty on June 24, 1952. He was Killed in Action while fighting the enemy in North Korea.
Buried at Spencer Heights Cemetery, Mounds, IL.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 24 September 1930
- Date of death: 29 June 1952
- County: Loudon
- Hometown: Loudon
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 179th Infantry Regiment, 45th Infantry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart with Oak Leaf Cluster, Combat Infantrymans Badge, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Spencer Heights Cemetery, Mounds, IL
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Henry L. Watson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.